If you own an Apple Watch, you may be wondering how to unpair Apple watch. The good news is that unpairing your Apple Watch is quite simple, and there are a few benefits to doing so. Read more with Anhdep24.
For example, unpairing your Apple Watch will allow you to pair it with a new iPhone if you upgrade or change devices. Additionally, unpairing your Apple Watch can also help troubleshoot any issues you may be having with it.
How To Unpair An Apple Watch Via The Watch App
1. Visit the Apple Watch App on your iPhone.
2. Tap All Watches in the top right corner of the My Watch screen.
3. Tap the info button right next to your watch.
4. Select Unpair Apple Watch.
5. Press Unpair (watch number) to confirm the process.
6. You can choose to keep or remove your cellular plan if you have it.
7. You can disable the activation lock by entering your Apple ID password and pressing Unpair.
The watch will automatically back up the latest data from your iPhone to your watch. After it finishes, your watch will disconnect from your iPhone and delete all Bluetooth accessory pairings. It will also remove Apple Pay cards that were used on Apple Watch. Finally, the passcode will be wiped. Your watch will then return to its factory settings.
How to Erase Your Apple Watch If You Don’t Have Your iPhone
1. Tap Settings > General > Reset to erase all content and settings on your Apple Watch
2. If prompted, type your password.
3. You can choose to keep your cellular plan or cancel it for GPS + Cellular models
Keep your plan if you wish to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone.
You can cancel your Apple Watch or iPhone pairing plan if you do not want to do so again. You might contact your carrier to cancel your subscription if you don’t plan to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone with another watch or iPhone.
4. Tap Erase all to confirm. This will reset your Apple Watch to factory settings.
If you forget your passcode, these are the steps to take.
All content and settings can be erased from your Apple Watch. However, it will not remove the Activation Lock. Unpair your watch first to remove the Activation Lock. A backup of your watch’s contents is saved to your iPhone before being deleted.
How do I force my Apple Watch to unpair without my phone?
How to Unpair Apple Watch Without iPhone
- Place your Apple Watch on the charger.
- If you were trying to turn it off, press and hold the side button.
- Give the slider a firm push and release.
- Tap to erase all settings and content.
Can you unpair Apple Watch without resetting it?
You will need to start over. It is impossible to retrieve watch content at the user level. Also, it can only pair with one iPhone. This means that the watch must be deleted before you can pair it to another iPhone.
Activity, Workouts, and settings changed between the last backup will be lost. If you use iCloud with iOS 11 or later, your Activity and Health data are stored in iCloud. They are automatically kept current on all devices you sign in with the same Apple ID.
How do I pair an already paired Apple Watch?
Your Apple Watch will not pair if it is damaged or stuck.
Once your watch has restarted, press down on the screen or hold the Digital Crown. Tap Reset. You can pair your watch with your iPhone after it resets. Follow the instructions on-screen by bringing your iPhone to your watch.
There are many benefits to unpairing your Apple Watch. By doing so, you can improve the battery life of your watch and keep your data more secure. Additionally, unpairing your Apple Watch can help resolve any sync issues you may have with your iPhone.